RiNo Art District Annual Breakfast
Thursday, February 11th, 9:30am–11am | Summit Church | 3300 Larimer Street
Open to RiNo Members and Guests:
Artists, Residents, Businesses & Stakeholders please join us!
To kick off our 2016 initiatives in RiNo style, the Art District will be hosting our first annual breakfast at our upcoming February monthly neighborhood meeting. Complimentary light breakfast fare from RiNo's The Preservery, Stowaway Coffee + Kitchen, Babettes Artisan Bread, and Comida at The Source will be served, as well as mimosas and special cider-mimosas from C Squared Ciders with a special guest appearance by Mayor Michael B. Hancock!
The Art District will present their lineup of exciting 2016 initiatives, and attendees will have the chance to comment and discuss the projects planned for this year.
- Affordability for Artists, Creatives and Entrepreneurs to advocate for and help keep RiNo artists in the district
- RiNo Design Guidelines
- RiNo Gateways, Wayfinding and Signage
- Brighton Boulevard Construction
- 38th Street Underpass Creative Lighting Project
- Multimodal Access + Parking Plan
- Placemaking – Crosswalks, Benches, Bike Racks, Alleys
- RiNo Green Stormwater Strategy
- Westside Lighting and Safety
- RiNo Park Planning and Activation